The Graduate Student Association (GSA) provides programs and services to enrich the graduate student experience and promote, support, and represent graduate student interests and values. The GSA sponsors two main events annually to enhance student experience and showcase student achievements, the Graduate Student Research Symposium and the Graduate Student Awards Banquet. The GSA also meets monthly to provide a forum for graduate students to network with peers, learn of valuable campus support services, and express concerns on both academic and non-academic issues. For more information email GSA@Grad.msstate.edu.
Announcements & News
Congratulations 2016 GSRS Winners!
Meetings and Minutes
Fall Semester GSA meetings will be held from 5:00 - 6:00 pm. in McCool Hall Room 236
- January 25, 2016
- February 15, 2016
- March 7, 2016
- April 2, 2016 Graduate Student Research Symposium (GSRS)
- April 25, 2016 Final GSA Meeting of the Semester
Events and Programs
- GSA Travel Awards Guidelines/Application
- 14th Annual Research Symposium Guidelines
- 2016 GSRS Poster Presentation Application
- 2016 GSRS Oral Presentation Application